Terms and Condition manage by SUARTI LIVING signature property.
1. SUARTI LIVING signature property a responsibility to collect copies of all legal documents related to the needs of their client’s, while the original is only shown before the designated officer when the transaction is ready to do so..
2. SUARTI LIVING signature property is responsible about the request made by buyer.
3. SUARTI LIVING signature property responsible for organizations of the land, property and villa site inspection required by the buyer.
4. SUARTI LIVING signature property responsible for arranging meetings with the lawyer or notary PPAT.
5. SUARTI LIVING signature property responsible for recommending to buyer the best and safest method of payment
6. SUARTI LIVING signature property is involved in the case of each payment with the buyer; buyer is paying direct to the owner.
7. SUARTI LIVING signature property is ready to be the representative of the clients in term of the payment for the land, villa or property, but clients it’s in full responsible for sending the money before the due date of payment. If the clients fail to fulfill the payment, SUARTI LIVING signature property is free of any liability and not responsible in respect of all payments made.
8. SUARTI LIVING signature property is involved in the case of each payment with the buyer; buyer is paying direct to the owner.
Tropical climate is one of those factors which attract people who want to have a house of their dreams. Villas in tropical countries are created for vacation and relaxation. It’s a special place to rest the mind and spoil the senses. Hot climate, lots of sun and sea make such villas an island of paradise. The design combines a unique sense of space, openness and harmony. The colors are neutral, the furniture is comfortable and invites you to sit down and enjoy. Interiors are filled with artworks and furniture inspired by nature and elements that symbolize locality. The characteristic feature of heritage villas is a unique combination of traditional architecture style, classical minimal interior and furniture with tribal elements and the local exotic. Tropical, beach houses represent the Indonesian Archipelago Heritage House.
Archipelago Heritage Villas, 5 unique and architecturally different villas (Bali, Minang, Nias, Papua, Toraja) are situated on the East coast of the island in the Ketewel area on the way between Sanur and Ubud. This area combines peaceful living with the conveniences of city living within easy reach, running along the coast in the south of the Gianyar Regency, only 10 minutes East of Sanur, just a 30 minute drive to Ubud and 25 minutes to the airport.
Located just a few kilometers up the coastline from Sanur, this wonderful piece of gently sloping land is the ideal setting for commercial and private villas. Ketewel accesses a new bypass that enables travelers to explore Bali with ease as well as several convenient, well-paved roads leading to the major attractions of Bali: Jalan Profesor Doktor Ida Bagus Mantra leads right to Sanur, or continue to Kuta and Nusa Dua by following Jalan Ngurah Rai By Pass. To get to Ubud, you can easily take Jalan Batu Bulan, Raya Sukawati, and continue directly into Ubud from Desa Mas.
Ketewel is a black sand beach. Tourist don’t come to this beach to sunbathe, they come to surf. Bounded by the River Wos, terraced rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya and banana groves, the area is blessed with spellbinding view extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali. A brilliant view from the villas to the ocean and the islands close by enables also lots of unforgettable sunrises and moonrises.
Tel: (+62 ) 361 299 736 - (+62 ) 361 295 870
Fax: (+62 ) 361 296725
Adress: Jl. Nusa Indah No.88
Ketewel Gianyar, Bali 80852 Indonesia